Thursday, May 7, 2015

Flash Back Friday!

I haven’t had a chance to share our wonderful Easter from last month. So today we can have a Flash Back Friday to April 5, 2015! Yeah I know it’s not really that long ago but we can still pretend!

It was a gorgeous day, weather was perfect, food was great, family was wonderful and we were celebrating Jesus! It was a blessed day for so many reasons!

We all gathered at Aunt Janice’s and Uncle Gary’s for Easter lunch.

Dominique and Jeff were also finding out the sex of their baby today! Bobby might have got a little finger trigger happy and sprayed the silly string a little early but it’s a story for the books and we all couldn't be happier for Jeff and Dominique- IT'S A GIRL!





My dad and brother also got to join us for Easter lunch. I am so glad my dad and brother got to celebrate Easter with us too. Josiah even got to feel Abel do a little moving. Josiah thought it was gross, I thought it was a special moment that he could experience Abel a little more. I am glad we got family pictures or pictures of what family was there. I am happy Abel got to hear familiar voices. These are experiences and days that I am glad Abel gets to feel the love of his wonderful family!

I have always been so blessed that Victor’s family has always opened their doors to my family and welcomed us all with open arms. God sure has blessed me with such a wonderful family to marry into. I don’t want to say ‘extended’ or ‘in-laws’ because so often those are associated the funny faces- I lucked out and got a great family! They are big, wild, loud, crazy, fun and always growing. They always have your back, they love unconditionally, support each other all the time, cook wonderfully, and welcome everyone. God blessed me with a great husband and a great family that came with him!

We had a great day, a great Easter! It was a beautiful day to celebrate Jesus.

I loved being around everyone. I love Abel being able to hear and feel the love. I love Abel being loved. My belly got rubbed and loved on. Abel got loved on. I definitely felt him being more active than usual during the day- he could feel the love and attention which made this momma so happy for him! It warms my heart. Abel doesn't know anything is wrong with him, he doesn't know better. So when he gets treated 'normal' I think he enjoys it. When he gets the love a baby needs he feels it and he likes it! It was just a wonderful day!


Praise Jesus! He is Risen and we celebrated!




No comments:

Post a Comment