Tuesday, April 28, 2015

God Knows

So I was in my car today and I heard the lady on the radio say “God knew you before your parents even did. He knew you and He knew your plan.” She was so right! Then the song, "He Knows My Name" played. (by Francesca Battistelli- click the link to hear the song)

I mean really think about the meaning behind those words: “God knew you before your parents did.” It is so true. It is amazing that God knew you, me, Abel; knew us ALL before our parents! He knew us before we were even that 'little grain of rice with a tiny heart beat' inside our mommies. He knew, He knows!

How true this was and is. God knew my baby before I did. God knows my baby. God knew Victor and I would face this journey. He knew when we would be ready for it, He prepared us. He knew the decisions we would face and He knew the strength and courage we would need. He knew Abel’s name before Victor and I knew it. (Which is kinda funny now that I think of it. If you remember, Victor had mentioned the name 'Abel' and I turned it down. God knew though, He knew Abel would suite our little boy, He knew it would be perfect for our son. He knew the strength and the fight in the name and the little boy.) He planned Abel’s journey and story.  He knows Abel is a fighter. He knows Abel. How AMAZING is that!?!?!  Ohh, it just puts a smile on my face knowing that HE KNOWS!

If God has every hair on our head numbered, which my daddy always told me he did, than I believe he is holding my baby close. There is just power and comfort knowing God knew my baby before I even did.  No need to be afraid or scared; God knows. It is simple words but so much power and meaning behind them. God knows Abel and God loves Abel


* Ab-so-lute-ly Amazing! *


No comments:

Post a Comment