Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ready Set... Go

All according to His plan...

We are having a baby! World get ready to meet Abel William Ford!

The doctor decided at our appointment on Wednesday that it was best to induce. Victor and I checked in at midnight and started the new chapter of getting Abel into this world.

I feel God's peace and presence in our decision to induce. I feel at peace just as I did when I put all my trust in God before I even knew this journey was going to begin. God is in control and has His own plan. His plan will go accordingly and just as He wants.

Abel is a super loved little boy. He knows this and we know this; he sure feels the love! Thank you for all your prayers and thank you for the prayers still to come. Please also keep the doctors, nurses, and our families in your prayers as you lift our little boy up in your thoughts and prayers in the days to come. God knows we will all need them.

Only God knows how our story is written. But I know it will be PERFECT.





2 comments:

  1. Perfectly written, love the scripture, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and Abel !!! This has been a courageous journey!

    Tracy wilson

    ReplyDelete